Written by a team of best-selling authors, this card series is designed to enhance mental health and well-being by acknowledging that ‘it’s good to talk’. It encourages discussion about six specific areas: resilience, mindfulness, anxiety, anger & aggression, social skills and problem solving. Each set covers five carefully chosen topics, with ten thought-provoking cards per topic. Use these cards with a wide range of groups and clients to:
- Ask non-threatening questions
- Encourage reflection leading to insight and modification of thoughts, feelings and actions
- Consider a scenario, quote or sentence on a particular card
- Allow participants to explore their effectiveness by rating themselves in a variety of critical life skills
- Encourage lively discussion and open conversation in a group • Encourage group collaboration in answering difficult questions
- Allow participants to explore important attitudes and personal experiences in a safe setting
- Introduce activities and establish the perfect basis for writing diaries, creative expression, games, slogans, board activities, technology and other techniques.