Based on the popular game Crazy Eights, this lively card game delivers fast-paced fun while helping children become aware of their unique and special qualities.
One of a Kind asks children to think about:
• The way they make decisions
• The way they respond to criticism and peer pressure
• What they’re willing to do for friendship
• How to set and reach goals
• How to use positive self-talk.
The game helps children understand that certain kinds of thoughts, activities and situations tend to make them feel good about themselves, while others do not.